Lost Her: Piper POV

How am I supposed to save my father from the giants. I can't betray my friends, they are the reason I am alive still. "Piper what are you thinking about." Jason said. "Huh?" "Nothing important." I said back. He just continued talking to Leo. What will I do Im so lost, at times like this I wish i had my father with me. My thoughts were interrupted by..."Guys how much longer do we have to catch these Storm Spirits." Leo complained. "Until we have all of them so we can ask the north wind prince to answer all the questions we have about Hera's kidnapping." I replied. I have to admit I'm pretty tired maybe I can have a little nap. After awhile I start to dream Im in this fiery cave and my dad is tied up being held by something tall.
Dream..
           "You have to make a choice young hero." the tall figure said. 
            "I can't betray my friends. I can save my dad without betraying them!" I said back
            "Just like your mother, such a pretty face yet so foolish." the figure replied.
            "Im nothing like her!" "Im nothing like her!" " Im nothing like her!"

"Piper wake up!" "You're having a nightmare" Jason called.
"What going on I'm up!" I replied sleepily. "You were having a nightmare, it seemed pretty serious you were talking in your sleep" Leo jumped in. "What was I saying" I said hoping I didn't say too much. "You were just repeating Im nothing like her over and over." Jason chimed in again. That was really close but its true Im nothing like Aphrodite and I don't want to be. I don't know what I'm going to do about this whole situation. Betray my friends and let the whole world die  and save my dad or stay with my friends and maybe save  the world and rescue Hera. Either way I loose something important to me.

Comments

  1. That was such an amazing blog; I definitely enjoyed reading it! There are some words that need to be capitalized, but other than that it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're post about Piper was absolutely amazing. I love the fact that you chose to talk about the Lost Hero from Piper McLean's Perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you really went on, huh? Well if you wanna kill giants, here's a tip: get a gun. Get a big freaking shotgun like off of Hobo with a shotgun. Bet ya ain't think of that. Exactly. You know what you should do? Read The Martian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. U actually did a reallyyyyy good job!!!! I can see why you have a chance of being "Salutatorian".

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a phenomenal post. Fantastic work. I think the Valedictorian decision will be a close this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Hero: Leo

Dorothy Must Die POV